Public Outreach Committee
The function of the Committee on Public Outreach is to develop means of informing the public about geology in general and petroleum geology in particular, and to report successful projects to AAPG’s affiliated societies.
Goals and Objectives
Past Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- 2008 Conference Call Notes - May 6 PDF
- 2008 Minutes April 20 - San Antonio (Annual Meeting) PDF
- 2008 Agenda April 20 - San Antonio (Annual Meeting) PDF
- 2008 Conference Call Notes - January 16 PDF
- 2008 Conference Call Agenda - January 16 PDF
- 2007 Minutes April 1 - Long Beach (Annual Meeting)
- 2007 Agenda April 1 - Long Beach (Annual Meeting)
- 2006 report of the AAPG POC
- 2006 Minutes October 27 - Houston
- 2006 Agenda October 27 - Houston
- 2006 Minutes April 9 - Houston (Annual Meeting)
- 2006 Agenda April 9 - Houston (Annual Meeting)
- 2005 report of the AAPG POC
- 2004 Report for AAPG Leadership Days
- 2002 Report on Subcommittees
- Develop petroleumgeology.org website format and preliminary content.
- Continue liaison activities to expand cooperation with other committees and organizations, and avoid duplication of effort.
- Explore means by which individual AAPG members can facilitate Public Outreach.
AAPG Public Outreach Committee Roster 2008-09 (XLS)
- Eric Radjef , Chairm Eradjef@bexp3d
- Rachel Paez , Vice Chair email@example.com
- David Hawk , Vice Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Nation , AAPG Staff Liaison email@example.com
- Don Clarke , Committee Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee Avary , Committee on Committees Liaison email@example.com